Canna Meadows Terpene Enhanced Tinctures are specially formulated with pure extracted CBD and Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil to create a powerfully concentrated tincture that can be easily ingested for quick results. Apply drops directly under your tongue and hold for 60 seconds for faster absorption. You can also also put them into your favorite food or drink.
We have formulated our Tinctures for easy daily use. Each serving is 1ml. There are 30ml in each bottle, for a total of 30 servings.
- Organic MCT Oil – MCT Oil is organic, paleo, keto, and vegan friendly. MCT oil has numerous impressive health benefits including improving mood, aiding in weight loss efforts, protecting skin, optimizing digestion, boosting energy, strengthening the immune system, regulating hormones and increasing cognitive function, among others.
- Broad Spectrum, Contains NO THC, Hemp (CBD) Oil (Cannabidiol) – Cannabidiol engages with the body’s natural Endocannabinoid System. This System modulates receptors and ion channels that have a direct influence on the body’s inflammation response.
- Minor Canbinoids: Entourage Effect – Our Tinctures also contain other minor canbinoids that help in the Entourage Effect. The minor canabinoids are Canabinol (CBN), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabichromene (CBC).
- Botanical Plant Terpenes – Terpenes are aromatic molecules produced in plants. They act as the building blocks for a plants aroma and taste. Terpenes are large contributors to the “entourage effect,” which is the synergistic response to the body’s natural receptors.
- Natural Flavoring: Many of our Tinctures are offered in additional flavors. Those flavored have a just a note of the flavor profile selected. Because we use a clean raw material, you will find all of our tinctues share the familiar, nutty, grassy “notes” of Hemp, even those with flavoring.
Other Info: Lab-tested for accurate potency.
Instructions for Use: Use as a dietary supplement. Place drops under the toungue or directly into food as directed by your health care provider. As always, with your CBD Wellness program, we always recommend, “Go low and slow” until you understand how your body reacts to CBD.
Storage: In order to preserve freshness, store in a cool dark area away from heat, light, and humidity.