Our Furry Friends Formula is specifically formulated for pets using human grade ingredients which include Omega 3 Fish Oil derived from Icelandic harvested, wild caught, Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel. We chose Fish Oil as our carrier oil because of its benefits as MCT Oil may cause additional digestive issues for your pet. We combine the Omega 3 Fish Oil with a high concentration of our Full Spectrum CBD oil to optimize the dosage for your pup’s size and age.
Our Full Spectrum Formula contains THC. It meets the legal limitations of less than .3% THC.
Our Full Spectrum Formula is rich in multiple different cannabinoids besides CBD, providing the “entourage” effect for your pup. If your pup’s pain is inflammation induced, our formula should be part of your pain management arsenal.
Further, Omega 3 Fish Oil has many benefits for your pet
- It protects the heart – Fish oil has been found to reduce the heart’s vulnerability to developing an irregular heart rhythm.
- Provides support for dry, flaky skin in allergy prone pets – Fish oil may reduce itching by decreasing inflammation stimulators called cytokines.
- Helps slow progression of kidney disease – Fish oil may lower elevated blood pressure, decrease protein loss in urine, and reduce inflammation.
- Aids arthritic joints – Fish oil helps reduce the stimulators of inflammation in the joints.
- Improves neurologic development and cognitive function- Fish oil contains DHA which may help increase learning.
- Lowers blood triglyceride levels – Fish oil may decrease harmful triglycerides levels in pets with heart disease, pancreatitis or IBD.
Please carefully read the dosing recommendations below.
Ingredients: Contains Premium wild caught sardines, anchovies, herring and mackerel and Full Spectrum (Less than .3% THC) CBD. 60 Servings each of 7.5mg of CBD per Bottle at .5ml per serving.
Dosing: For dogs use .5ml (1/2 dropper, which is 7.5mg of CBD) for each 25lbs of body weight. Round up the serving size if your dog’s body weight is closer to the next 25lb increment. However, it is better to under dose, than over dose when using a Full Spectrum CBD formula. THC levels can accumulate over time and build up with continuous dosing. Monitor your pet for 3 – 5 days at the lower end of the dosing range before increasing dosage. Just like with humans, we always suggest “go low, go slow” when it comes to dosing. With all CBD products, “more” isn’t always better, and while we would like to sell you more, what we want most is to sell you what is right.
Each .5ml (1/2 dropper) dose contains 7.5mg Full Spectrum CBD oil in our Omega 3 Fish Oil carrier for a total of 60 servings per bottle.
Monitor your pet after dosing for the first several days. Should your pet exhibit signs of sluggishness, glossy eyes, looks “high”, or you notice your pet wobble when walking, discontinue use for several days until resolved. Reduce the dosing amount before starting again. These symptoms should clear out over the course of a few days after discontinuing use. Keep pet hydrated. And always, we recommend you consult your vet before starting any home treatments.
Do not administer to pets less than 1 year old or that are pregnant or nursing. CBD is generally considered safe for pets.