Our Furry Friends Formula is specifically formulated for pets using human grade ingredients which include Omega 3 Fish Oil derived from Icelandic harvested, wild caught, Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel. We chose Fish Oil as our carrier oil because of its benefits as MCT Oil may cause additional digestive issues for your pet.
Our Broad Spectrum Formula contain 0% THC – NO THC in this formula.
Omega 3 Fish Oil has many benefits for your pet
- It protects the heart – Fish oil has been found to reduce the heart’s vulnerability to developing an irregular heart rhythm.
- Provides support for dry, flaky skin in allergy prone pets – Fish oil may reduce itching by decreasing inflammation stimulators called cytokines.
- Helps slow progression of kidney disease – Fish oil may lower elevated blood pressure, decrease protein loss in urine, and reduce inflammation.
- Aids arthritic joints – Fish oil helps reduce the stimulators of inflammation in the joints.
- Improves neurologic development and cognitive function- Fish oil contains DHA which may help increase learning.
- Lowers blood triglyceride levels – Fish oil may decrease harmful triglycerides levels in pets with heart disease, pancreatitis or IBD.
While the recommended dosing only provides about 1 ml of Fish Oil per serving, even a little bit, is better than potentially harmful MCT carrier oil.
Ingredients: Contains Premium wild caught sardines, anchovies, herring and mackerel and 2.5mg Broad Spectrum (0% THC) CBD per 1ml serving size. 30 servings per bottle.
Dosing: For cats under 10 lbs we recommend 2.5mg CBD per serving (1ml) given orally or mixed with food. For cats between 10lbs and 20lbs, we recommend an additional 1.25mg CBD (.5ml) per each 5 lbs of body weight. Monitor your pet after dosing. Should you wish to increase dosing, increase in .5ml increments over the course of several days to find the optimal dose for your pet’s situation and condition.
Do not administer to pets less than 1 year old or that are pregnant or nursing. Broad Spectrum (0% THC) is generally considered safe for pets.
Should your pet exhibit signs of sluggishness or you notice your pet wobble when walking, discontinue use and then reduce the dosing amount. These symptoms should clear out over the course of a few days after discontinuing use.